In this episode of The Roadmap to Wealth Show, I’m talking to Jennifer Kempson, known to many as “mamafurfur”, a UK-based passive income builder, blogger, vlogger, money and success coach, YouTube creator and author of the best selling book, “The Master Money Blueprint: How to Master your Money and Create a Powerful Mindset”.
We live in a world where people regard money as the master and controller of our lives, and so we go on stressing ourselves to pursue it with that wrong mindset and it becomes a pitfall that is hard to escape from. Jennifer will share with us her journey on how her young family was able to get out of debts, give advice on how to start managing your money so that you can enjoy money to fund your goals and live life to the fullest.
So if you are struggling and not knowing how to cope with the financial challenges and the heartache of being buried in debts, this episode is a must listen from our series. Enjoy listening folks!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How do parents go about teaching the value of money to children?
- Creating your own rule of thumb on percentages when budgeting
- Is it advisable to follow the minimum payment structure when paying debts
- Recommendation when sticking to a budget
- How the quote from Benjamin Franklin, “Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” resonates in our lives
- What should the correct money mindset be
- How do you build an emergency fund or “opportunity fund” as what Mamafufur prefer to call it
- Advice or tips for young couples starting a family
- The resources Jennifer Kempson offers to people who would like to handle their finances the right way
- What is passive income? Advice on what passive income resources you can use and whether it is sustainable to replace a day job
- Thoughts on the Coronavirus pandemic and what to do in this time of uncertainty
Connect with Jennifer Kempson