Nifty Boss LTD. - Terms of Service Agreement
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service Agreement governs your use of the website located at https://niftyboss.com/ ( the “Site”), and your use of any other applications, widgets, tools, features, content (including without limitation videos and images), services and options available through the Site or otherwise provided by Nifty Boss LTD. By accessing, browsing or using the Services or any pages of the Services, you are indicating that you have read and acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Terms of Service Agreement and any additional terms and conditions applicable to certain areas of the Services and posted by us in those areas of the Services, which are incorporated herein by reference (collectively, “Terms and Conditions”), and the Company’s Privacy Statement located at: http://itribe.tmweb.ru/privacy If you do not agree to every provision of these Terms and Conditions and the Company’s Privacy Statement, please do not access, browse or use the Services.
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time for any reason, and we may provide you notice of these changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the Services. You can determine when we last updated these Terms and Conditions by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing, browsing or using the Services following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions, you accept such changes. You agree to use the Services for lawful purposes only in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules, laws and regulations. Any use of the Services in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions is deemed unauthorized access and may subject the user to civil or criminal penalties. We strongly recommend that you periodically visit this page of the Services to review these Terms and Conditions.
- Important Information about the Services and Nifty Boss LTD
Scope and Limitation of Services
The Services provide a technology platform that functions as a social network forum to allow real estate enthusiasts to connect and communicate with one another. The Services allow users to establish contacts, make inquiries and receive information and education about real estate and related business opportunities.
Access to the Services is provided to users who agree to pay applicable subscription fees. Connected Investors is not involved in negotiating, and is not compensated for any real estate or other transactions that arise out of interactions between users of the Services.
We are not a licensed real estate agent, a registered broker-dealer, or a licensed investment adviser, and we do not provide any kind of advice, including but not limited to tax advice, legal advice, accounting advice, or investment advice.
The Services are not provided to, and may not be used by, any user in a jurisdiction where they would be illegal, or where Connected Investors is not authorized to provide Services.
Use and Restrictions Related to the Services
You should not use the Services to execute any documents or instruments, or to make any offers or proposals that you intend to be legally binding. The functionality of the Services might not be technically adequate to support legally binding contracts.
If you post content that may be viewed as an offer of real estate or securities or as investment advice or recommendation, you do so at your own risk and with an implied representation and warranty to us that you are complying with all applicable laws. If we incur any damages as a result of your failure to comply with all laws, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, you will be responsible.
Conversely, if other users post content that may be viewed as an offer of real estate or securities or as investment advice or recommendation, you acknowledge that the offer, advice, or recommendation comes solely from the other user, and not from Connected Investors. We do not vouch for or verify any information posted by users and you proceed at your own risk.
We are not responsible for User Content (as defined in Section 15) or for any losses you incur dealing with other users.
We may from time to time list investment opportunities on the Site, including but not limited to links from other websites. However, we do not make recommendations regarding the appropriateness of particular opportunity for any particular investor. We are not investment advisers. Users of the Site must make their own investment decisions, either alone or with their personal advisors. You acknowledge that you are not relying on us in making investment decisions.
Full Earnings Disclosure
Nifty Boss does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown at http://itribe.tmweb.ru do not represent an indication of future success or earnings. The Company declares all information provided directly by Company is true and accurate, and any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request.
The earnings, revenue and profit results that a customer will generally achieve in circumstances similar to those depicted in the endorsements and testimonials on this site depend on many factors and conditions, including but not limited to, work ethic, learning ability, use of the products and services, business experience, daily practices, business opportunities, business connections, market conditions, availability of financing, and local competition, to name a few.
Because of impediments due to any one or more of the foregoing and other factors, it is generally expected that earnings, revenues or profits may not be achieved with the use of any products or services advertised on this site in circumstances similar to those referenced in any endorsement or testimonial.
Nifty Boss is a community designed to educate, help and connect investors and professionals. Any income or product claims made by members or third parties have not been verified by Nifty Boss. Invest Nifty Boss third parties to advertise on the site, these are not company endorsements.
- Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
You are responsible for User-Generated Content (UGC) that you post. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC.
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of Nifty Boss or any person or entity associated with I Nifty Boss.
You own Your User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
Nifty Boss and its Partners reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your UGC and to use your UGC for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. Nifty Boss has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto, for any reason and in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available
- any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual to the extent such request is not consistent with the networking goals of this Site;
- any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain
- any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose, except for those portions or features of the Site that expressly intend to allow advertising, promoting, or marketing Your services, products or business. ;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
The Services and all material contained therein, all text, graphics, Applications, Images and other works, the design and coding, all computer programs used and licensed in connection with the Services, the business process, procedures, methods and techniques used in or in connection with the Services, the look and feel of the Services, and all data and reports generated by the Services (collectively, the “Services Content”) are owned by us or a third party. These materials are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not copy, download, transmit, modify, distribute or republish the Services or any portion of the Services, including without limitation any of the Services Content without the prior written consent of Company. You may not sell, publicly display, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, assign, sub-license, transfer or otherwise exploit the Services or any Services Content. Use of any Services Content is prohibited without the prior written permission of Company.
As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable right to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Services in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) remove or alter proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services or Services Content; (ii) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or Services Content; (iii) engage in any fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud; or (iv) otherwise act in violation of these Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights.
Nifty Boss does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
Nifty Boss Ltd
160 City Road
EC1V2NX, London, UK
The calculators & analysis tools found on this Site are designed to be used for informational and educational purposes only and, when used alone, do not constitute investment advice. Nifty Boss recommends that you seek the advice of an investment professional before making any type of investment.
Nifty Boss is not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Use an Image or Video other than as specified above;
- Make images or video available on a digital asset management system, shared drive or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring such images;
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Image or video except as specifically provided herein.
- Publicly display an Image or Video: (i) as a standalone file in any digital format on the Internet; or (ii) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions intended to prevent the use of such Images by third parties. Unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, no other person may use Images or Video which you have licensed hereunder.
- Produce or otherwise create for resale or distribution, printed reproductions of any Image or video as wallpaper or wall art, on billboards, or on canvas, paper, plastic or any other medium, unless such reproduction is expressly permitted above;
- Use or display any Image or video on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of user-customized on-demand products of any kind using or incorporating Image(s), including, by way of example only, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, wallpaper, artwork and other items.
- Use an Image or Video together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Use an Image or Video in a manner that infringes upon any third party's trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- Use an Image or Video in a way that depicts any person therein in a way that a reasonable person might find offensive - this includes, but is not limited to the use of Images:
- in pornography, “adult videos” or the like;
- in ads for tobacco products;
- in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services;
- in connection with political endorsements;
- in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products or services, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products;
- uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use an Image containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition.
- Use any Image or Video on a social media platform or other third party website that claims to acquire rights in the Image or Video contrary to these Terms and Conditions as a result of such use. Upon Nifty Boss request, you shall immediately remove any Images or Video from such platform or website. If you require such use, please contact us at email@example.com
- Use Nifty Boss Images or Video in a manner that competes with Nifty Boss’s business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying Images or Video in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering Nifty Boss Images or Video for sale, or including Nifty Boss Images or Video in templates of any nature, including web templates, document templates, projects or otherwise for distribution and/or sale to third parties.
- Use Images or Video as the basis for any individual or collection of physical or digital merchandise or promotional items, which you offer for sale, including the creation of a digital or print greeting card line based on I Nifty Boss Images or Video.
- Use any Image or Video (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof, or to otherwise endorse or imply the endorsement of any goods and/or services.
- Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Image or video was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Image or Video.
- Stockpile or otherwise store downloaded Images or Video that are not used within twelve (12) months of the date on which you first downloaded such Image. If you fail to use an Image or Video within twelve (12) months from the date of your first download of that Image or Video, you lose all rights to use that Image or Video.
- Use automated programs, applets, bots or the like to access the Nifty Boss
websites or any content thereon for any purpose, including, by way of example only, downloading Images or Video, indexing or caching the content on the Nifty Boss websites.
“Non-transferable” as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, an Image or Video or the right to use an Image or Video. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Image or Video. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Nifty Boss Image(s) or Video, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each registration is for a single user only. You may not create an account for another individual or entity or allow another individual or entity to use your account on your behalf. In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your company as requested on the Services registration form and to maintain and promptly update the information (including, in particular, your e-mail address) you provide from time to time as necessary to keep the information true, accurate, current and complete.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that, if you have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of any business (such as a corporation, partnership, limited liability company or other organization) or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have legal authority to do so.
Any changes to your registration information should be made on the Services. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
In connection with registering for the Services, you may receive a password for your use of the Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. You will be responsible for all uses and activity that occurs through your password or account. You will close the browser window for the Services at the end of each use, and you will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password.
- Modification, Discontinuation, and Termination
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
The Services may allow you to correspond or otherwise interact with other users who may provide you with investments, investment information, advice, services and/or events, or provide you with other information about various companies or organizations. You acknowledge that such other users are not affiliated with or controlled by Nifty Boss or its affiliates, and Nifty Boss cannot influence the investments, information, advice or services provided by them. Your correspondence or interaction with other users is solely between you and such other users. You agree that Nifty Boss and its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents, and employees will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any interactions between you and other users.
Furthermore, if you provide any investments, information, advice or services to other users through the Services, you acknowledge that you are not affiliated with, or controlled or influenced in any way by, Nifty Boss or its affiliates. Nifty Boss is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between users of the Services or arising from use of the Services, or between users of the Services and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release Company and its Affiliated Entities and successors and assigns from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and such services.
You are solely responsible and liable for all data, information and other materials (“UGC”) that you submit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit (“Transmit”) in connection with the Services. In addition, we have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information made public through the Services. IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT TO US, OR OTHERWISE MAKE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY THEREFOR.
You agree that you will not, and will not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive, lewd, dishonest or misleading, invasive of another’s privacy or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Services to harm minors in any way or to stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personal information, including e-mail addresses, about other users of the Services;
- Transmit any User Content: (i) that you do not have the right to Transmit, under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships, including, without limitation, any inside information or proprietary or confidential information; (ii) that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right or misappropriates any trade secret or right of privacy of any third-party; (iii) that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “spam,” “chain letters,” or pyramid schemes; or (iv) that contains any software routine, code, instruction or virus that is designed to disable, delete, modify, damage or erase software, hardware or data;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise any User Created Content (UGC) through the Services;
- Interfere with the Services or servers or networks used in connection with the Services;
- Interfere with the ability of others to use the Services;
- Copy, download, transmit, modify, reproduce, sell, resell, sub-license, distribute, publish create derivative works of, reverse engineer, assign, transfer or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, the Services Content or any User Content contained therein;
- Conduct your business using the Services in a way that is unfair, unlawful, or constitutes a deceptive business practice;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device to monitor or copy portions of the Services or the Services Content without Company’s prior written permission;
- Include in any thirty party website any hypertext link to any page or location within the Services without Company’s prior written permission;
- Mirror or display the Services or any portion thereof in frames without Company’s prior written permission;
- Download, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any portion of the Services for the purpose of sale, resale or making other commercial use thereof; or
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, other users of the Services, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
Company has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Services and is not responsible for the content of any third-party pages or any other websites linked to the Services. Nothing in the Services, including, without limitation, any links to other websites, should be construed as an endorsement of any products, services or information of any other persons or companies by Company. Your choice to link to any other website is at your own risk, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions relating to such websites. Company reserves the right not to link, or to remove the link, to a particular website at any time. Any links to third party websites are provided as a convenience to you and are neither owned nor operated by Company. Company has no control over these linked websites and makes no representations or warranties with respect to these linked websites. Your viewing and use of any third party websites is at your sole discretion and risk.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY Nifty Boss, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Nifty Boss, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, SECURITIES EXCHANGE OR SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION’S RULES OR REGULATIONS AND EQUIVALENT LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY.
Nifty Boss DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES AND Nifty Boss WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION YOU PURSUE WITH OTHER USERS OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
Nifty Boss AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE MERITS AND RISKS OF ANY TRANSACTION YOU PURSUE WITH OTHER USERS OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY RELATED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR UNLAWFUL, HARASSING, DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, THREATENING, HARMFUL, VULGAR, OBSCENE, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE CONDUCT OR SPEECH OF ANY OTHER PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS BY ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE WILL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES. IF YOU LIVE IN A JURISDICTION WHOSE LAWS PREVENT YOU FROM TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THAT JURISDICTION.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Company operates the Services from its offices in London, United Kingdom. These Terms and Conditions and the transactions they contemplate, including without limitation their interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall have no legal meaning or effect. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought at any time more than twelve (12) months after the facts occurred upon which the cause of action arose. These Terms and Conditions, and not the conduct between us or any trade practice, shall control the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions between the parties respecting the Services. Company’s failure to enforce a particular provision of these Terms and Conditions does not mean that Company waives the right to enforce it in the future; Company shall waive such a right only in writing.
These Terms and Conditions and all other written agreements duly executed between you and Company in connection with your use of the Services constitute the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior or contemporaneous proposals, discussions, communications, or oral agreements heretofore made.
Terms of Service Last Updated: February 01, 2020