You might have a question about marketing and branding your business. In this episode of The Roadmap of Wealth Show, you will find out about how marketing affects every part of the buyer’s experience and how to build commercial relationships with your buyers.
Today we will be talking to a Brand Expert, who has spent over 25 years advising and creating over 470 brands, many of which are instantly familiar and household names. He is no other than Barnaby Wynter, Founder of The Brand Bucket Company and author of the best selling book, “The Brand Bucket: Make Your Marketing Work.”
What You Will Learn from This Episode:
- How marketing change over the last century?
- Importance of branding.
- Marketing strategies during a pandemic.
- How to start your own brand?
- Where does the value proposition come from?
- Set of values in starting a business.
- Which is easier, rebranding, or launching a new brand?
- And a lot more about branding and marketing that will help you grow your business.
Connect with Barnaby Wynter: